(Note: These instructions are for tvOS (Apple TV) only. To report a problem with Road Not Taken on a platform other than tvOS, please go to this page. Note that tvOS and iOS two different platforms. )
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Let us know that you were playing Road Not Taken on tvOS. We have several games on several platforms and so it helps when we don't have to guess which game and platform you are talking about.
- Which generation of Apple TV you have (e.g., 1st Gen or 4th Gen)?
- Which version of tvOS is your device running (e.g., tvOS 9.0.1 or tvOS 9.2.2)?
- What is the problem, and what were you doing when the problem occurred? E.g., “I placed five flowers next to each other but the door did not open” or “The game stopped responding to my input after I combined three Red Spirits to make an Axe”.
- If you are easily able to do so, please attach a screenshot of the problem. It doesn't have to be a true screenshot; you can attach a photo you took with your digital camera.
- Which language are you playing the game in? (E.g., English, Spanish, French, etc.)
- What is the version number of your game?
- If you can open the Options menu, it should be displayed at the bottom.
- If you can't open the Options menu, please follow the steps on this page.
Article is closed for comments.