The table at the bottom of this page contains some saves that other players have given us so we can share them with you. Their intended purpose is so that players whose saves get wiped don't have to start over from scratch. But if you want to use these files to skip ahead, no one is going to stop you.
Import a save to an iOS device
- Find a save in the table below that you'd like to use
- Memorize or write down the "iOS Import Filename" from that row in the table. It will be something like "Day0090a". Pay attention to the capitalization—it will matter.
- You don't need to click a link and there's no file to download; you just need to know the filename.
- Follow the instructions on this page . When you get to Step 9, enter the filename that you memorized / wrote down.
Import a save to a computer
- Find a save in the table below that you'd like to use. Click the link of its "Computer Save File" to download the save file to your computer.
- Rename the downloaded file if necessary according to which save slot you want to use it in:
- Save Slot 1: cg_save.sf (note that there's no "_1" in this case, unlike the other two cases!)
- Save Slot 2: cg_save_2.sf
- Save Slot 3: cg_save_3.sf
- Follow these instructions to import the save into your computer
Table of saves
- For iOS, you don't need to click a link and there's no file to download; you just need to know the "iOS Import Filename". Memorize it (note: capitalization matters) or write it down, then follow the instructions on this page . When you get to Step 9, enter the filename that you memorized / wrote down.
- These aren't all from the same player, so just because one has a higher Campaign Day doesn't necessarily mean it's actually farther along.
- Non-owners of the New Neighbears DLC won't be able to use saves that already contain the DLC content.
- Apple Arcade players get the New Neighbears DLC for free
- Players on other platforms can purchase the DLC from their relevant app market