(Note: Do not follow these directions unless you've first interacted with someone from Spry Fox Support or another FAQ specifically told you to contact Apple Support. If this has already happened, then please proceed.)
To contact the folks at Apple Support, please do the following:
- Go to https://getsupport.apple.com/
- Click "iPhone".
- Click "Subscriptions & Purchases"
- Click "The topic is not listed"
- In the "Describe your issue" box, type "email a person" (without the quotation marks), then click Continue.
- You should be presented with several options, such as "Chat" or "Schedule a Call". Click the one that would work best for you.
- At least one more form will come up facilitating the method of communication you chose. Fill out whatever forms come up. At the end of this process you should be in communication with Apple Support.
Please note that Apple occasionally changes their contact website without our knowledge. If you find these directions to be out of date, please let us know and we'll research what the revised directions should be.