(Note: Do not follow these directions unless you've first interacted with someone from Spry Fox Support or another FAQ specifically told you to contact Google Support. If this has already happened, then please proceed.)
To contact the folks at Google Support, please follow these directions:
- In a web browser, go to this URL: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/3107761?hl=en&ref_topic=3364260
- If you're not already signed in, click the Sign In button in the upper right and sign in. (If you are already signed in, go straight to Step 3.)
- There should be a blue "CONTACT US" button toward the bottom of the page. Click it.
- This pops up a "Select an issue" window. Click "Android apps & games", then "Problems downloading or using apps", then either "Request callback" or "Request chat". Either of those choices should let you interact with a real human being.
- Our players often need to interact with a real human being, which is why I've spelled out the specific path above. You can feel free to choose other navigation paths through that window if they seem more relevant. However, not all of the paths end in interaction with a real human being, so you might have to go back and make some different choices if the path you choose doesn't end in the result you want.
- Fill out and submit the form that comes up, then wait for your callback or chat to begin.
Please note that Google Support occasionally changes their contact website without our knowledge. If you find these directions to be out of date, please let us know and we'll research what the revised directions should be.