(Note: Do not follow these directions unless you've first interacted with someone from Spry Fox Support or another FAQ specifically told you to contact Apple Support. If this has already happened, then please proceed.)
(Note 2: This FAQ will assume that you're requesting a refund from Apple. If you need to contact them about something else, the first few steps should get you to a place from which you can ask the appropriate question.)
To contact the folks at Apple Support, please do the following:
- Go to https://reportaproblem.apple.com/
- This should take you a sign-in process (unless you're already signed in). Sign in if you're not already signed-in.
- You should now be on a "Report a Problem" page. There should be a dropdown. Click the dropdown and choose "Request a refund" (or whatever the most appropriate answer is)
- Assuming you picked "Request a refund", this should bring up another dropdown. Click the new dropdown and choose "In-app purchase not received". Then click Next.
- Continue following the instructions on the Apple website (unfortunately I personally have no purchases needing refunds so I don't know what the next steps are).
Please note that Apple occasionally changes their contact website without our knowledge. If you find these directions to be out of date, please let us know and we'll research what the revised directions should be.