In the mobile version of the Triple Town, each board has its own in-game Store. When you first begin a board, the in-game Store contains the following items in these quantities:
- 4 Crystals
- 4 Imperial Bots
- 7 Trees
- 7 Bushes
- 7 Grass
- (200 Turns can be purchased as many times as you want)
- (Undo can be purchased as many times as you want)
- (Unlimited Turns - See the bullets below for the details. A single purchase applies to all boards.)
- In versions prior to 2.0.0, they can be purchased only once because you keep them forever
- In versions 2.0.0 and later, they are an annual subscription. You cannot subscribe again while the subscription is active. You can subscribe again if your subscription has expired.
A board's in-game Store is never restocked until the board is finished—once you use up these items, that's it until you finish your board and start a new board. Purchase wisely!
- This means that you can buy out the store with 14,200 coins.
Downloadable Mac/PC Versions
On the downloadable Mac/PC versions of Triple Town, all of your boards share a single in-game Store. The initial stock of the in-game Store is as follows:
- 2 Imperial Bots
- 2 Crystals
- 6 Grass
- 1 Hut
- 4 Bushes
- 5 Time Machines
- 2 Trees
- 5 Crates
- 5 Fortune Cookies
- ("Undo last move" can be purchased as many times as you want)
- (Large Treasure can be purchased as many times as you want)
The in-game Store restocks every 750 moves, regardless of which board they are played on. Moves made in the Capital City do not count. The stock will never exceed these initial quantities (e.g., if the in-game Store contains 2 Crystals prior to the restock it will not contain 4 Crystals after the restock). Items can be held in your inventory, so consider buying up valuable items prior to the restock. A counter at the bottom of the in-game Store tells you how long it will be until the next restock.
(Note: Information was current as of the time of the initial post; however updates to the game may change these values.)
(Article was updated on 2012-10-04 to reflect a change of the store restocking interval from 500 moves to 750 moves.)