Note: DO NOT follow these instructions unless you are explicitly instructed to do so by a Spry Fox employee. If you haven't yet communicated with one, email email@example.com . Deleting your local game data my result in your losing things permanently, so there are probably other troubleshooting steps we'll want to try first.
If a Spry Fox employee has instructed you to do so, please follow these steps to delete your local game data from your Android device. Note that the steps might vary slightly depending on your device since not all Android devices are exactly the same, but the basic idea should be roughly the same. Also, these instructions were created with Alphabear 2 as an example; you should follow them for the game relevant to you. If you have trouble following these directions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll try to help you figure it out.
- Open your device's Settings app.
- There are probably many entries. Look for the entry that says "Apps"
- Click the Apps entry.
- Click the app whose local data you want to delete. In this example, we are deleting the local data of Alphabear 2.
- Click Storage.
- Click the Clear Data button.
- You will probably get a confirmation window. If so, click OK.
- Done! It should now show 0 bytes of local data.