Error 907 is a problem with the Google Play Store--if you do an internet search for "error 907" (without the quotes), you will see a large number of results that do not involve Spry Fox games.
To resolve the error, please try the following steps:
- Open your Settings app and click Apps >> Google Play Store. Somewhere in here are buttons for Clear Cache and Clear Data (mine are under the Storage heading on one device, but sitting at the top level on another device). Click both, one at a time, until both go to 0 and stay there (you may have to do this several times before this happens).
- Open your Settings app and click Apps >> Google Play Store. Somewhere in here is a button to Uninstall Updates (mine is under a "..." button in the upper-right corner on one device, but sitting at the top level on another device). Click the Uninstall Updates button. If confirmation screens come up, choose OK.
- Open your Settings app and click Storage (one on one of my devices this is a standalone category, and in another it is grouped as "Storage & USB"). If there is an option to unmount or dismount the SD card, do so. If not, then don't do anything on this step.
- Try the installation again. Hopefully it will succeed.
- If you unmounted/dismounted the SD card in Step 3, go back to the same place and remount it.
After you've done these things, retry the action that originally gave you the error. Hopefully it will succeed.