Please follow the steps below to look up your Google transaction history.
- Go to https://payments.google.com, and sign in if you're not already signed in.
- On the left side of the page, click "Subscriptions and services".
- In a section labeled "Other purchase activity", there should be a link labeled "VIEW PURCHASES". Click it.
- You should now see a list of all transactions made on this Google account. You may have to scroll up and down or to the next page to find the relevant transaction you're interested in. (If you don't find it, perhaps you've logged in to the wrong Google Wallet account!) Once you've found it, click the relevant transaction.
- You will now see a detailed description of the transaction, including how much you were charged and whether the transaction succeeded or was canceled. If you scroll down to the bottom, you can also see the Transaction ID.
Article is closed for comments.