Please follow these directions to launch Steam (email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions):
- Depending on how your computer is configured, you may be able to launch Steam in one or more of these ways:
- In the Start menu, look for a folder named Steam. Within that folder, click the entry named Steam.
- There may be a shortcut on your desktop named Steam. Double-click this shortcut to launch Steam.
- Look in your Program Files folder or folders for the file Steam.exe . Mine is located at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Steam.exe . Double-click this file to launch Steam.
- Look in the task bar or notification bar; Steam may already be running.
- Steam may automatically launch whenever Windows starts up (this setting can be changed from within the Steam client).
- This is what the login screen looks like:
- Enter your Steam Account Name and Password, then click the Login button.
- If you're already logged in, you'll skip this screen.
- You may have to agree again to the Steam Subscriber Agreement.
- You may have to click through some other screens as well.
- Eventually you should be in the main Steam application.
Article is closed for comments.