Triple Town is played by combining 3 or more of the same objects. Each time you do so, you create a higher-tier object. This image below explains the progression of objects:
There are some other special rules that apply in certain situations:
- When you build a Triple Castle, you need four Floating Castles.
- This is an intentional design decision, not a bug. When asked why he designed it this way, the designer said, "Because it is the last combo and I wanted it to be a big challenge."
- If you place a Crystal in a place where it won't complete a match, it turns into a Rock.
- If you use an Imperial Bot on a Mountain, you get a Small Treasure Chest. If you combine 3 Mountains, you get a Large Treasure Chest.
- Triple Castles and Large Treasure Chests are the highest-tier objects; you can't build these into anything further. Open up the Large Treasure Chests and build as many Triple Castles as you can!
Article is closed for comments.