Let's use Dragon Bear as example.
- Name - Well we have to call it something. In this case, "Dragon Bear".
- Rarity - Dragon Bear is a Common bear.
- Level - Your Dragon Bear is currently Level 1, but you can increase its level to make it stronger.
- Score Bonus - If you take Dragon Bear with you into a match, you'll get an additional 45% on top of every point you earn through play. Score Bonus increases with a bear's Level.
- Affinity - Dragon Bear is of the Cautious affinity.
- Type - Some events might have special requirements in order to play them. Dragon Bear will help you meet any requirements for Monsters or bears from the Middle Ages.
- Power - If you take Dragon Bear with you into a match, you'll get to use its "Summon LY" power during the match.
Article is closed for comments.