In short, coffee is a way of leveling up a particular bear in Bear School more than once in the same day.
After a bear studies (levels up) in Bear School, it falls asleep for the rest of the day—it's too tired to study anymore. But if you then want to force the bear to study more (level up again), you can spend a coffee to do that.
- When you use the coffee, the bear will instantly wake up, hit the books again, and level up again
- After that, the bear will immediately fall asleep again. But that's okay; the coffee has done its job—the bear was able to cram a little more and level up again before returning to sleep.
- Coffee levels up the bear automatically; you don't have to spend honey or play a match after using it
There are a number of ways to get coffee, including:
- The "Ultimate Bundle" IAP includes a number of things including 3 coffees
- The VIP Subscription gives you 2 coffees every week
- There is a chance that you'll get coffee when winning a Story Mode mission
- There is a chance that you'll get coffee when using any of the Time Warps
- The "Caffeine Jitters" Daily Event is guaranteed to give you a coffee as a reward for winning
- The "Genius Required" Daily Event has a chance to give coffee as a reward for winning
- The "Sweet Bearista" Special Event is guaranteed to give coffee as a reward for winning