Why do I want the No-Ads feature?
See this page if you don't know all the benefits ads can give. Then imagine getting all those benefits without watching an ad ever again!
Is this a permanent thing or only temporary?
The No-Ads feature is permanent. If it is purchased as part of a bundle along with coins and coffee, the coins and coffee that come in the bundle are gone once you spend/use them up.
How do I buy the No-Ads feature?
- Tap the Shop icon in the main menu.
- Tap the Items tab.
- Tap one of the packages containing No Ads.
- Tap the the green button to purchase it.
I think I bought it. How do I know?
If the purchase succeeded, you should see these changes on the Main Menu:
- TV Time will have an Infinity symbol under it.
Yay, it worked! (Or, I want proof that it worked.) Now what?
Now go and do the ad-related activities you used to do before. You'll find that you can now get their benefits without watching ads.
- Tapping the button that previously played the ad for more honey will instead tell you that you skipped watching an ad and give you the honey immediately.
- TV Time will always have three stacks (the maximum bonus), so you never have to go back to that screen. (If you do, the Watch button will be grayed out because you wouldn't gain more benefit from watching an ad.) The 5 coins that you previously received for the first TV Time ad each day, you now get the first time you visit the Main Menu each day.
- Note that you do still have to visit the Main Menu each day to claim your 5 coins. You won't, for example, have 35 coins waiting for you if you leave the game untouched for a whole week.
- Tapping the button that previously played the ad for reducing the Free Time Warp cooldown will instead tell you that you skipped watching an ad and reduce the cooldown by 6 hours immediately.