Touchscreen (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Nintendo Switch)
Note: Computer touch screens are not supported, but if it happens to work on your computer, great!
- Walk - Tap to walk to the location you tapped, or tap-and-hold to follow the cursor
- Run - Double-tap-and-hold
- Primary Interaction - Tap objects of interest
Mouse (Windows, Mac)
- Walk - Click to walk to the location you clicked, or click-and-hold to follow the cursor
- Run - Double-click-and-hold
- Primary Interaction - Click objects of interest
Keyboard (Windows, Mac)
- Walk - Use WASD or the arrow keys to walk in the corresponding direction
- Run - Hold the Left Shift key while walking. It must be the Left Shift key; Right Shift will not work.
- Primary Interaction - Press the E key near objects of interest
Gamepad-style controller (Apple TV, PS4, Xbox One, Windows, Mac)
- Walk - Use the D-pad or left stick to walk in the corresponding direction
- Run - Hold the B button (Xbox controller) or Circle button (PS4 controller) while walking
- Primary Interaction - Press the A button (Xbox controller) or X button (PS4 controller) near objects of interest
- Apple TV users must use a gamepad-style controller; the normal Apple TV remote will not work.
- Steam players using a PS4 controller may have to turn off a setting in order to see PS4 controller hints instead of Xbox controller hints.
- There are known issues when playing on a Mac with a PS5 DualSense controller. We don't have a workaround at this time.