Dyeing is an option with Wood Bear after you make enough progress in the game.
- You can use dyes according to the rarity of your furniture (the rarer the dye, the rarer the item needs to be). You can't dye mythicals.
- All dyes are single use.
- You can't erase a dye from a piece of furniture, but you can dye it again a different color as many times as you want.
- You can't dye fences.
- Once a decoration is dyed, it will no longer stack with like items in your inventory.
- You need to have both the dye and the furniture in your backpack or storage to dye them, not placed on the ground.
- As of 2022-05-01, two bears sell dyes:
- Wood Bear sells 30 dyes that are available all year round. These are always the same 30 shades.
- During the Spring Festival, Ms. Carouse (a.k.a., Festivalista) sells 9 dyes made from orchids. These dyes are only available from her and only during the Spring Festival.
Article is closed for comments.