- This article only applies to Windows computers; we don't automatically back up that last save on other platforms.
- If the game is currently running, completely exit the game.
- Launch the Cozy Grove game, go to the Save Slots menu, and click the appropriate red X to delete the save slot that you want to roll back. If it's already empty, that's fine. Then completely exit the game.
- Go to the folder where your save and auto-generated backup saves are stored.
- Identify the "last save without the DLC" backup for the relevant save slot.
- cg_save_bak_BearPackage.sf is the "last save without the DLC" backup for Save Slot 1. Note that there is no "_1" in this file name!
- cg_save_2_bak_BearPackage.sf is the "last save without the DLC" backup for Save Slot 2.
- cg_save_3_bak_BearPackage.sf is the "last save without the DLC" backup for Save Slot 3.
- Copy that file and paste it back into the same folder, so that there's now a copy of it. Rename this copy as appropriate to the save slot you will use it in:
- Save Slot 1's save file is named cg_save.sf . Note that there is no "_1" in this file name!
- Save Slot 2's save file is named cg_save_2.sf
- Save Slot 3's save file is named cg_save_3.sf
- Launch the game, use the Save Slots menu to select the relevant save slot, then Continue. Confirm that the game loads successfully.
Article is closed for comments.