The table at the bottom of this page contains some saves that other players have given us so we can share them with you. Their intended purpose is so that players whose saves get wiped don't have to start over from scratch. But if you want to use these files to skip ahead, no one is going to stop you.
Import a save to an iOS device
- Find a save in the table below that you'd like to use
- Memorize or write down the "iOS Import Filename" from that row in the table. It will be something like "Day0090a". Pay attention to the capitalization—it will matter.
- You don't need to click a link and there's no file to download; you just need to know the filename.
- Follow the instructions on this page . When you get to Step 9, enter the filename that you memorized / wrote down.
Import a save to a computer
- Follow the instructions on this page to navigate to the folder where your save files live . You'll know that you're in the right folder if you see some files with the ".sf" extension. Don't forget where this folder is; you'll have to return to it.
- Launch Cozy Grove, open the Save Slots menu, and find an empty save slot into which you'd like to import the save. If there are no empty save slots, click the red X next to one of the slots to delete the save slot and make it empty. Remember which empty save slot you want to use, then quit the Cozy Grove app.
- Find a save in the table below that you'd like to use. Click the link of its "Computer Save File" to download the save file to your computer.
- Rename the downloaded file if necessary according to which save slot you want to use it in:
- Save Slot 1: cg_save.sf (note that there's no "_1" in this case, unlike the other two cases!)
- Save Slot 2: cg_save_2.sf
- Save Slot 3: cg_save_3.sf
- Move the downloaded file into the folder from Step 1. There should not be a naming conflict because Step 2 should have deleted any identically named files (if there were any).
- Launch Cozy Grove, open the Save Slots menu, and confirm that the previously empty save slot now has data. If so, click that save slot, then click Continue and you should load into the game with the imported save's data.
Table of saves
- For iOS, you don't need to click a link and there's no file to download; you just need to know the "iOS Import Filename". Memorize it (note: capitalization matters) or write it down, then follow the instructions on this page . When you get to Step 9, enter the filename that you memorized / wrote down.
- These aren't all from the same player, so just because one has a higher Campaign Day doesn't necessarily mean it's actually farther along.
|Campaign Day||Scout Level||Version at Upload||iOS Import Filename||Computer Save File|