We don't control Steam Cloud, so we don't control this directly, but here are some tips that may help.
- Always fully exit from the game at the end of each play session.
- Minimizing the Cozy Grove app, switching to another app while Cozy Grove is still running, and letting the computer go to sleep while the game is running all *don't count* as fully exiting.
- As a safety check on the above, before launching the game make sure that the game is fully exited on all other computers.
- Before starting each play session, make sure that the computer is connected to the internet.
- Before clicking the Continue button, open the Save Slots menu and confirm that the date last played and amount of progress (Scout Level, Campaign Day, and coins) shown for that save slot seem to be correct. If not, your progress probably wasn't uploaded properly. Exit the game, go back to the computer where you last played, load the save slot from there, and then return to the main menu and exit the game. Hopefully Steam Cloud will properly transfer the save this time.
- At the end of each play session, make sure that you exited the game and that the computer seems to have been connected to the internet while you exited the game.