We intentionally didn't make this option available to players because of the potential (even with multiple confirmation screens) to accidentally and permanently delete many hours of progress.
However, if you want to start over from the beginning, the Support team can reset your game data for you. Please do the following:
- Run the game, then swipe downward with 3 fingers to bring up a Report A Problem screen. Choose "Send Error Report", then "Email to email@example.com"
- An auto-generated email should get started in your email app. Add some text to the top of the email saying that you would like to start over from the beginning.
- Don't modify any of the auto-generated text in the email! It contains the info we need to find your cloud save.
- Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fully exit the Alphabear 2 app and *don't launch it again* until you hear back from us with further instructions. (If you launch the game before hearing back from us, you might undo the work we're doing in the next step.)
- It shouldn't be more than a few days. Please send a follow-up email if you haven't heard from us after 3 business days--perhaps your email or our response got stuck in a spam folder or lost in cyberspace.
- Our Support team will delete your cloud save, then write you back with further instructions.