Please follow these screenshots to see how one would equip clothing. This example is for equipping a Fez that the player already owns.
- Click the Clothing Customizer button.
- Click the tab for the type of clothing to equip. You may have to scroll the tabs left/right to find the appropriate tab. In this example we click the Hat tab because we want to equip a Fez, which is a type of hat.
- Click the clothing you want to equip. Your owned clothing should be toward the left of the screen, but you might have to scroll the clothing left/right to find it, especially if you own a lot of clothes.
- The shop window should show your avatar wearing the clothing you clicked on. Done!
- Enter Story Mode to see your avatar wearing the clothes.