(Note: These instructions are for Android only. To report a problem with Alphabear on a different platform, please go to this page.)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Which model of device are you playing on (e.g., Google Nexus 7 or Samsung Galaxy S4)?
- Which version of Android is your device running (e.g., Android 4.2 or Android 5.1.1)?
- If possible, please send us the Options Menu info described here.
- If you cannot get to your Options menu as described, please find the version number as described here.
- In which country are you playing? (Sometimes there are issues that only affect a particular geographic region.)
- If the problem involves connecting to either the internet or Google Play, what kind of internet connection are you experiencing the problem on? E.g., "my home Wi-Fi", or "the Wi-Fi in my local coffee shop" or "my cellular data connection." List as many as are relevant.
- Have you ever successfully signed into Google Play Games Service (leaderboards / achievements / cloud save / etc.) with Alphabear? Are you currently signed into Google Play Games Service with Alphabear?
- Which version of the Google Play Games app do you have installed?
- Which version of the Google Play Services app do you have installed? (Find this the same way as the above question, but look for Google Play Services rather than Google Play Games.)
- Please give us a step-by-step description of what you see when the issue occurs. If relevant, please include screenshots as they are extremely helpful.
- Please try fully exiting the app, and then fully turning off your device (don't just put it to sleep), then turning it back on. Does this fix the problem, help temporarily, or not help at all?