(Note: These instructions are for iOS only. To report a problem with Alphabear on a different platform, please go to this page.)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Which model of device are you playing on (e.g., iPad Air 2 or iPhone 5S)?
- Which version of iOS is your device running (e.g., iOS 5.1.1 or iOS 8.4)?
- If possible, please send us the Options Menu info described here.
- If you cannot get to your Options menu as described, please find the version number as described here.
- In which country are you playing? (Sometimes there are issues that only affect a particular geographic region.)
- If the problem involves connecting to the internet, iTunes, or Game Center (leaderboards / achievements / cloud save / etc.), what kind of internet connection are you experiencing the problem on? E.g., "my home Wi-Fi", or "the Wi-Fi in my local coffee shop" or "my cellular data connection." List as many as are relevant.
- Have you ever successfully signed into Game Center with Alphabear? Are you currently signed into Game Center with Alphabear?
- Is iCloud enabled for Alphabear? Regardless of the answer, please send us a screenshot of your iCloud settings.
- Please give us a step-by-step description of what you see when the issue occurs. If relevant, please include screenshots as they are extremely helpful.
- Please try fully exiting the app, and then fully turning off your device (don't just put it to sleep), then turning it back on. Does this fix the problem, help temporarily, or not help at all?