When doing certain actions, such as Restoring Purchases or making new purchases, it is helpful to know which Google Play account the game is trying to use. The following screenshots show how you can determine this. The email address shown in Step 4 is the Google Play account that the game is trying to use.
Note that in Steps 3 and 4, you should *not* click the Continue button. The point is simply to look at the email address. After this, you should use your device's Back button to exit out of the transaction without completing it.
- Click the button that opens the Coins screen.
- Click the cheapest coins pack.
- Click the down arrow next to the price.
- Make a note of the email address, then click the device's Back button to exit this screen without making a purchase.
- If you did it correctly, you should not have been charged. Click the X to exit from the Coins screen.
If you find that the game is using the "wrong" Google Play account, this page may help you to make the game use the correct account.