Every event in Chapters mode falls into one of these categories:
- Daily Event - These events have a day of the week in their name. E.g., "Sunday Story" or "Wednesday Dojo". Daily events rotate at midnight--e.g., you cannot play "Wednesday Dojo" on any day of the week except Wednesday (but don't worry; other days of the week will have their own daily events to play).
- If the event does *not* have a day of the week in its name (e.g., "Riff Raff"), then it is *not* a Daily Event.
- Treasure Event - These events costs coins to play rather than honey. Getting a gold egg will give you either a Rare bear or a Legendary bear.
- Challenge Event - These events are hard, but award Rare bears. In later chapters, getting a gold egg in the Challenge Event is often the prerequisite to unlocking the Boss Event.
- Boss Event - Getting a gold egg in this event unlocks the next chapter.
- A chapter's Boss Event will disappear if you've unlocked the next chapter. I.e., it's not replayable once you've beaten it (unlike the other event types in Chapters mode).
Article is closed for comments.