Adopt One More Bear is a feature introduced in version 01.09.00. It enables you to get multiple bear rewards from the same Treasure Event without having to replay the Treasure Event. The screenshots below show how to do this.
- Play a Treasure Event and earn a gold or silver egg.
- Collect the reward from the Treasure Event as normal.
- Click the Adopt One More Bear button. Note that this costs coins, but currently not quite as much as to replay the Treasure Event.
- Collect an additional bear, as though you'd played the Treasure Event again and got the same color egg.
- Repeat Steps 3 and 4 as often as you like. When you're finished, click the arrow to move on to the next screen.
- This is not re-rolling your bear; you keep the bear you received the first time. This is getting additional bear(s) without having to play through the Treasure Event again, and for a slightly reduced cost versus playing the Treasure Event again.
- There is no guarantee that you won't get duplicate bears. Nor is there a guarantee that you will get the bear you want. This feature is implemented to award an additional bear in the same manner by which you'd have gotten the bear if you played the Treasure Event again, and real Treasure Events don't make those guarantees.
- Your additional bear is awarded as though you had replayed the Treasure Event and again earned the same color egg. So, if you got a Silver Egg and use this feature, you'll just keep getting Silver Egg rewards (which probably aren't worth your coins).
- Once you move on from the screen with the Adopt One More Bear button, you'll have to pay the full price and play the Treasure Event again in order to get back to this button.