(Note: These instructions are for PlayStation 4 only. To report a problem with Road Not Taken on a platform other than PS4, please go to this page.)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Let us know that you were playing Road Not Taken on Playstation 4. We have several games on several platforms and so it helps when we don't have to guess which game and platform you are talking about.
- What is the problem, and what were you doing when the problem occurred? E.g., “I placed five flowers next to each other but the door did not open” or “The game stopped responding to my controller input after I combined three Red Spirits to make an Axe”.
- If you are easily able to do so, please attach a screenshot of the problem. It doesn't have to be a true screenshot; you can attach a photo you took with your digital camera.
- Which language are you playing the game in? (E.g., English, Spanish, French, etc.)
- What is the version number of your game? You can find this by doing the following:
- Go to the PS4's main menu.
- Highlight the Road Not Taken game.
- Press the Options button.
- Choose "Information"
- Look at the field labeled "Version"