When doing certain actions, such as Restoring Purchases or making new purchases, it is helpful to know which Google Play account the game is trying to use. The following screenshots show how you can determine this. The email address shown in Step 5 is the Google Play account that the game is trying to use.
Note that in Steps 4 and 5, you should *not* click the Buy button. The point is simply to look at the email address. After this, you should use your device's Back button to exit out of the transaction without completing it.
- Tap the button that opens the in-game Store.
- Tap the "buy coins" tab.
- Tap the smallest coins package. (If you don't see any coin packages, stop here and email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that this was the case.)
- Tap the dropdown that gives more information on your account. Do NOT tap the button that makes the purchase!
- The Google Play account that the game is using should now be displayed. If you're communicating with email@example.com, please take a screenshot and send it to them. Then press the device's Back button to exit from the purchasing process. Do NOT tap the button that makes the purchase!
- You should be returned to the game without having made any purchases. But now you know which Google Play account the game is trying to use!
If you find that the game is using the "wrong" Google Play account, this page may help you to make the game use the correct email address.