Please follow the screenshots below to disconnect Triple Town from Game Center. One reason you might want to do this is because it will let you see your Local High Scores and Achievements, which you cannot do while connected to Game Center.
Please note that the game won't upload your achievements and scores to Game Center unless you're connected. The game also does not retroactively upload these things to Game Center if you sign in later. So if you want your scores and achievements recorded in Game Center, you should connect Triple Town to Game Center once you're done looking at your Local High Scores and Achievements.
Disconnecting Triple Town from Game Center
- Fully exit your Triple Town app. This is important; the game may not recognize that you've exited Game Center unless you exit your Triple Town app.
- Sign out of Game Center.
- Launch Triple Town.
- Wait for the game to get past the splash screen.
- Wait for the game to finish loading.
- (This step might not happen. If it doesn't, then skip to the next step.)
- (This step where you're brought to a Game Center sign-in screen and have to cancel out of it might not happen. If it doesn't, then skip to the next step.)
- Click the button with the gear icon to open the Options menu.
- Look for the identifiers shown below to confirm that you're no longer using Game Center.
Article is closed for comments.