To see your local leaderboard on an iOS device, do the following:
- Follow the instructions on this page: https://spryfox.zendesk.com/entries/23843363-How-do-I-sign-out-of-the-Game-Center-Leaderboards-Achievements-iOS-devices-only- . They will instruct you in signing out of Game Center and then returning to Triple Town in the signed-out state.
- Those instructions left the Options menu open. Click the Orange Done button shown in the Options menu to return to the main game screen. (If you were already on the main game screen then you don't have to do anything.)
- There is a different local leaderboard for each map, so we need to select the map whose leaderboard we are interested in. Click the orange house icon to bring up the "Select a map" screen. Click the map of interest.
- Click the orange gear icon to open the Options menu.
- Click the orange button next to where it says "High scores" (rather than "Game Center leaderboards"). This will bring up the local leaderboard for the map chosen in step 3.