Newer versions of the iOS Game Center app let you Challenge your friends. A Challenge is a form of friendly competition; one person achieves a score on a map, then challenges his/her friends to beat the score.
This FAQ describes how to view and take on Challenges from others. Another FAQ describes how to initiate Challenges.
- An iOS device (iPod Touch, iPhone, or iPad).
- The device must be running iOS 6.0 or higher.
- Triple Town version 1.87 or higher.
- Friends who play Triple Town on iOS devices.
- If you're not sure which version of iOS you're running, follow these instructions and confirm that you're running iOS 6.0 or higher:
Q: I beat a Challenge but it hasn't disappeared from my list.
A: Several things could be happening, including the following:
- You weren't signed in to Game Center (Step 2).
- Triple Town wasn't connected to Game Center (Step 6).
- You were playing the wrong map. Challenges are map-specific, so double-check the Challenge (Step 4) to make sure that you're playing the right map.
Q: I have a question you haven't covered, or I found a mistake in what you wrote.
A: Email email@example.com with your question.