Please try this
- Open the Steam application.
- Switch to the Library tab if you're not already there.
- Find Triple Town in the list of games. Right-click it and click Properties.
- In the window that comes up, switch to the Local Files tab.
- Click "Browse Local Files". This should open a File Explorer and show you a folder with the game files.
- Find TripleTown.exe. Right-click it and choose Copy.
- Go to the desktop, right click, and choose "Paste shortcut".
- This should have created a shortcut on the desktop. Done!
Article is closed for comments.