The computer version of Triple Town has a 6-part tutorial. You can tell how far along you are by the Goal in the upper-right corner:
- Part 1 - 2,500 points (Topics: matching 3 of a kind; Bushes; Trees; Huts)
- Part 2 - 5,000 points (Topics: Bears; Gravestones; Churches)
- Part 3 - 7,500 points (Topics: using the Storehouse; Crystals
- Part 4 - 10,000 points (Topics: Bots; Ninja Bears)
- Part 5 - 11,000 points (Topics: using the in-game store)
- Part 6 - Capital City [no point goal] (Topic: Farm earnings, choose a unique decorative item, Expansions, taking a boat to play a game)
The Capital City tutorial ends with you clicking a boat to begin a game on the Standard Map. After you've taken the boat to the Standard Map, all Tutorials are complete and you're free to play however you choose.